Monday 28 August 2017

So what's this all about?

Welcome to my first blog post.


I've been asking myself questions about what this is all about and who it is for.  I suppose the simple answer is that it's for me.  It's a space where I can reflect on my working life as a nurse.

I've given brief information in the introduction section about who I am and what I do. I am passionate about my work.  It's a big part of who I am and I give a lot of myself to it, too much sometimes.  

Having written a few posts for various blogs recently, predominantly for the Schwartz Round community, I discovered that I quite liked it!  This is my opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings about my role as a nurse.  People who know me would probably say that I am always going on about something, so now I can go on about it here!

I hope that you will enjoy my posts, or find them thought-provoking, and maybe even share some of your thoughts with me.  Be gentle please - this is all very new.

No comments:

Post a Comment